Ales and Tale Presentation
The event is free, and the beer is affordable and delicious (we’ll post deals soon), so bring your friends. This month we’ll be in the Witches Den upstairs.
Where: The Witches Den (upstairs) at The Ale and the Witch, 111 2nd Ave. NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
What: Ales and Wild Tails, this month featuring Susan Glickman
Cost: Free (and affordable, craft beer)
Mark your calendar – Ales and Wild Tails happens the second Wednesday of every month.
To receive information on the series, sign-up here: http://
Or send an email to jlopez@biologicaldiversity
Keep up with the latest on Facebook.
Read the Fall issue of Friends Matter newsletter.
- Encourage membership through opportunities that support the efforts of the Fish and Wildlife Service at the Tampa Bay Refuges.
- Raise money to fund conservation, preservation, and educational projects in support of the Tampa Bay Refuges and the National Refuge System.
- Provide environmental education programs to elementary age students that takes them out of the classroom and into the school yard where they learn to relate conservation and sustainability concepts to their daily environment.
- Sponsor periodic Refuge clean-ups of exotic plants, debris, and mono-filament that are damaging to wildlife and habitat.
- Offer public educational programs on conservation and preservation topics, the Tampa Bay Refuges, and the national Refuge System.
- Provide bird stewards at Egmont Key who monitor secured areas and ensure that birds can safely nest and rest during periods of high boater visitation to the island.
- Survey nesting and resting birds at the Pinellas Refuges each month to measure changes in population and evaluate effectiveness of conservation programs.